Welcome

Welcome to my photoblog. I try to keep it updated daily with a new photo from either my personal or professional life. It is not intended to be taken as my professional portfolio (please visit the main website for that), but instead it is more of an informal and fun way for me to share some of my personality and creativity with you. Many of the photos on my blog are available for purchase as fine art prints, please visit the main website and/or contact me if you are interested. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blog Begginings

  
Hi there! I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Fernando Matias, and I live in Ottawa Ontario. Over the past number of years I have jumped head first into the world of photography, and I have loved every minute of it! I think photography has always been inside me, it just needed the time, and experience to really come out. Even though I am sure I have improved over the earlier years I always feel that I have more to learn and attempt in this wonderful world. This blog is one way I can think of to showcase some of my work, as well as display some of the ways I have improved my photography. I will also try to explain some relevant photography techniques now and then, so that we can all learn together.

For now I would just like to share a few of my favourites that have been taken recently.

I hope you enjoy them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Please feel free to critique the work, tell me what you like or dont like about it. How does it make you feel? Does it draw you into the shot, or does it not interest you at all? Be as descriptive as possible, or just leave a little note, it's up to you!