Welcome

Welcome to my photoblog. I try to keep it updated daily with a new photo from either my personal or professional life. It is not intended to be taken as my professional portfolio (please visit the main website for that), but instead it is more of an informal and fun way for me to share some of my personality and creativity with you. Many of the photos on my blog are available for purchase as fine art prints, please visit the main website and/or contact me if you are interested. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Melinda and Pino

  
Sorry there was no photo of the day yesterday, but I was a very proud groomsman in the wedding of Melinda and Pino, which was an all day event to remember. Pino and I go way way back, so when he asked me to be a groomsmen the answer was an instant yes! However, being in the wedding party does not grant you much time with your own camera gear I am afraid, so I was happy enough to be able to sneak a few shots during the first dance and cake cutting.
Cheers Melinda and Pino! All the best and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Please feel free to critique the work, tell me what you like or dont like about it. How does it make you feel? Does it draw you into the shot, or does it not interest you at all? Be as descriptive as possible, or just leave a little note, it's up to you!