Welcome

Welcome to my photoblog. I try to keep it updated daily with a new photo from either my personal or professional life. It is not intended to be taken as my professional portfolio (please visit the main website for that), but instead it is more of an informal and fun way for me to share some of my personality and creativity with you. Many of the photos on my blog are available for purchase as fine art prints, please visit the main website and/or contact me if you are interested. Enjoy!

Friday, January 20, 2012

My Top 11 of 2011

  
I know my top 11 of 2011 list is coming pretty late considering 2012 is already in full swing, but it was really hard for me to decide on only 11 of the shots posted last year. In order to break it down and make it a little easier, I had to force myself to omit choosing any of the photos I posted from work gigs and also any of the ones of my own family (or else all 11 shots would probably be from those!). So don't get me wrong, I think my family and paid gig shots are probably some of my best work, but I wanted to only showcase here what I thought were the top 11 random shots I took last year for my photo a day project. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Blossoms
Clownfish At Home
Droste Clock
Goodbye Fall... Hello Winter
Just A Rose
Lighthouse HDR
O Canada
Ottawa River At Night Panorama
Sail Away
Stairway Of My Dreams
Sunset After Irene

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are amazing!!!! wow!

    please take a look at my work: http://simplephotography23.blogspot.com/ let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Please feel free to critique the work, tell me what you like or dont like about it. How does it make you feel? Does it draw you into the shot, or does it not interest you at all? Be as descriptive as possible, or just leave a little note, it's up to you!