Welcome

Welcome to my photoblog. I try to keep it updated daily with a new photo from either my personal or professional life. It is not intended to be taken as my professional portfolio (please visit the main website for that), but instead it is more of an informal and fun way for me to share some of my personality and creativity with you. Many of the photos on my blog are available for purchase as fine art prints, please visit the main website and/or contact me if you are interested. Enjoy!

Monday, September 22, 2008

1,000th Visitor!

  
Earlier today we marked a new milestone here at Fernando Matias Photography. We got our 1,000th unique visitor to the site! Although 1,000 visitors doesn't seem like much compared to high traffic websites, it is heartwarming to see that the popularity and outreach of this site has made it to that many people, and consistently grown. Those 1,000+ people have made 1,476 visits, with a total of 2,762 page views, and have come from 603 different cities all over the world.


Our biggest one day total for unique visitors was this past Saturday, Sept 20th 2008, with 119 people that helped push us close to the 1,000 mark. Our top referral website is Blogger, with DIGG coming in second. Our most viewed picture is the recent Balance photo-a-day shot, with Dark Clouds Panorama, Sharp, and Sunset HDR all tied for a close second place.
I would like to thank you all for visiting the blog, and taken an interest in my photography. I started this blog back in May in the hopes of showcasing some of my work, and to help me learn and practice photography more frequently. With the addition of the Photo A Day project it has made photography a daily experiment for me, and given me much more experience.
I hope you all continue to enjoy this photography blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Please feel free to critique the work, tell me what you like or dont like about it. How does it make you feel? Does it draw you into the shot, or does it not interest you at all? Be as descriptive as possible, or just leave a little note, it's up to you!