Welcome

Welcome to my photoblog. I try to keep it updated daily with a new photo from either my personal or professional life. It is not intended to be taken as my professional portfolio (please visit the main website for that), but instead it is more of an informal and fun way for me to share some of my personality and creativity with you. Many of the photos on my blog are available for purchase as fine art prints, please visit the main website and/or contact me if you are interested. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Big Dipper

  
Today's shot for the "Photo a Day" project is called Big Dipper

Exif Data
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XTi
Aperture: f/4.0
Exposure: 84 sec
Focal Length: 17mm
Flash: Not-Fired
ISO: 100
Tripod
Post processing included exposure correction, rotation correction, and cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Please feel free to critique the work, tell me what you like or dont like about it. How does it make you feel? Does it draw you into the shot, or does it not interest you at all? Be as descriptive as possible, or just leave a little note, it's up to you!