Welcome

Welcome to my photoblog. I try to keep it updated daily with a new photo from either my personal or professional life. It is not intended to be taken as my professional portfolio (please visit the main website for that), but instead it is more of an informal and fun way for me to share some of my personality and creativity with you. Many of the photos on my blog are available for purchase as fine art prints, please visit the main website and/or contact me if you are interested. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ottawa Race Weekend 2008

  
This weekend is the 34th edition of the Ottawa Race Weekend. It is Canada's premier running festival which combines competition, participation, and fundraising to help better the health of the community. Over 31500 people are expected to participate in the festival, with several different events taking place all weekend. There are the full and half marathons, the kids marathon, and family 2k fun run, among others.


I was able to get a good spot by the finish line for the family 2k fun run, and got a few nice shots. The winner of the family 2k fun run came in a good 30 seconds before anyone else.


Congratulations to everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Please feel free to critique the work, tell me what you like or dont like about it. How does it make you feel? Does it draw you into the shot, or does it not interest you at all? Be as descriptive as possible, or just leave a little note, it's up to you!